sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

01 random thoughts

It is weird how some times i can go inside my head and spend hours in there. It is not that when it happens i really think interesting things, but just things, or sometimes just nothing, at least nothing of worht. It is just like being lost inside. Some how it is like a time i need to stop, so after that i can go on. Like a no man's land time. Does that expresion works in english for time? I use this moments in my head to think imaginary lifes, or to feel how it would like being happy, or also just to be sad, hunted by shadows in the corner of my mind. Today is one of these sad days, I don't dare to allow to myself feeling so much, or explore so far in this sadness. I know is dangerous, and I am a coward. I prefer play dead. I'm very good on that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario